Every building tells its own story, even the humblest, certainly the grandest.
“Yorkshire’s Best Kept Secret”, Markenfeld all, with its history stretching over
eight centuries, has a fascinating tale to tell could we but understand the
tongue in which it speaks. Professor Andor Gomme and his wife Susan
devoted much of their scholarly lives to studying that language and
Markenfeld all was enticing enough to capture their attention. Professor
Gomme, sadly, died in 2008 but Mrs Gomme had worked alongside him and
now presents their findings to wider audiences. The Friends of Markenfeld
all were fortunate enough to be treated to a presentation by Mrs Gomme
following their 2nd Annual General Meeting held at The Hall on Thursday,
15th April, 2010. Tis Aspect of Markenfield records that presentation in a
format edited for readers, and is published with kind permission of Mrs
Gomme. Throughout the text the voices of Professor and Mrs Gomme can be
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Self confidence and self esteem
- Growing in self awareness and finding the real you
- Communicating assertively and resolving conflict
- Learning to say NO
- Mindfulness meditation and self confidence and self esteem
- Mindfulness meditation
- Brain areas involved in mindfulness meditation
- Buddhism and its relationship to mindfulness
- Gratitude and its relationship to mental well being
- Perception and thinking styles
- Acceptance as a strategy for peace of mind
- Guided meditation practice