Aspects of Markenfield 8: Richard III & Sir Thomas Markenfield
Sir Thomas Markenfield, who was born around 1447 and died in 1497, is celebrated for his attachment to Richard III. What might have once been considered universally as a mark of shame, is now seen by many as a badge of honour. In particular it is believed that he fought valiantly for his lord and king on Bosworth Field. But what was the nature of that attachment? How did Sir Thomas first come into the king’s service? What service did he give? And how did he adjust to life after Richard III…?
- Assessment of individual stress and anxiety levels
- Physical responses to stress
- Coping with stress
- Changing unhelpful thinking patterns
- Mindfulness for stress and anxiety
- An introduction to different counselling and therapy approaches
- Guided meditation practice
- Are you a highly sensitive person?
- Traits of highly sensitive people
- Evidence for the biological basis of high sensitivity
- Empathy in highly sensitive people
- Highly sensitive children and their development
- Strategies for making the most of your sensitivity
- Mindfulness meditation and highly sensitive people