Written by Ian Curteis FSA, this 34-page history of the house and room-by-room guide is lavishly illustrated with period engravings, sketches and modern photographs. Designed and printed by local company Rebus Design.
£7.20 including postage
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Assessment of individual stress and anxiety levels
- Physical responses to stress
- Coping with stress
- Changing unhelpful thinking patterns
- Mindfulness for stress and anxiety
- An introduction to different counselling and therapy approaches
- Guided meditation practice
- Are you a highly sensitive person?
- Traits of highly sensitive people
- Evidence for the biological basis of high sensitivity
- Empathy in highly sensitive people
- Highly sensitive children and their development
- Strategies for making the most of your sensitivity
- Mindfulness meditation and highly sensitive people