Guided tour of the Hall (September)
Open for just 30 afternoons each year, the Hall is not always easy to visit. So – by popular demand – it will be open to the public for five extra afternoons this year.
Because the Hall is relatively small, and general parking is limited, it has been decided to make the afternoons “by appointment only” and to lay on a guided tour. The tour will start from the main car park at 2:00am and will be taken by one of our highly knowledgeable guides. It will last in the region of an hour and a half and there will be time afterwards to walk around under your own steam. There will also be cake!
The tour costs £12 per person (no concessions or HHA entry rates) without tea and cake afterwards, or £16 per person with. We do hope that you will be able to join us.
10 in stockEmail to a friend
- Are you a highly sensitive person?
- Traits of highly sensitive people
- Evidence for the biological basis of high sensitivity
- Empathy in highly sensitive people
- Highly sensitive children and their development
- Strategies for making the most of your sensitivity
- Mindfulness meditation and highly sensitive people
- Mindfulness meditation
- Brain areas involved in mindfulness meditation
- Buddhism and its relationship to mindfulness
- Gratitude and its relationship to mental well being
- Perception and thinking styles
- Acceptance as a strategy for peace of mind
- Guided meditation practice