Peace of Mind through Mindfulness: highly sensitive people
Markenfield has long been known for its benign and peaceful atmosphere, and this year we are tapping into it by hosting four interactive courses centred around strategies that anyone can use on a daily basis to reduce the impact of stress and anxiety, leading to a more peaceful life.
The courses are aimed at any adult interested in their own well-being and are open to anyone 18 years of age or over.
People can take all four courses or can choose individual courses they feel are more appropriate for them. The courses are situated in the tranquil and nurturing environment of Markenfield Hall. Lunch and drinks are provided within the cost of the courses.
Todays course includes:
- Are you a highly sensitive person?
- Traits of highly sensitive people
- Evidence for the biological basis of high sensitivity
- Empathy in highly sensitive people
- Highly sensitive children and their development
- Strategies for making the most of your sensitivity
- Mindfulness meditation and highly sensitive people
PLEASE NOTE Vegetarian options for lunch will be available. We regret that we are unable to cater for food allergies and special dietary requirements but you are welcome to bring your own lunch and drinks if you wish. We are unable to offer a discount for participants who bring their own refreshments.
We reserve the right to cancel courses if necessary. If courses need to be cancelled a full refund will be given.
We reserve the right to close booking for courses when places have been filled.
Courses must be paid for in full on booking and places must be booked at least 14 days before the course date.
We are unable to offer any refunds in the event of participants cancelling their places.
18 in stockEmail to a friend
- Self confidence and self esteem
- Growing in self awareness and finding the real you
- Communicating assertively and resolving conflict
- Learning to say NO
- Mindfulness meditation and self confidence and self esteem