Written by Janet Senior, this is a comprehensive 98-page history of the remarkable family who built Markenfield in 1310 and who lived there for 250 years until disaster overtook them. Full of moving human stories and illustrated with family trees. Published by Black Swan Books.
£10 including postage
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Mindfulness meditation
- Brain areas involved in mindfulness meditation
- Buddhism and its relationship to mindfulness
- Gratitude and its relationship to mental well being
- Perception and thinking styles
- Acceptance as a strategy for peace of mind
- Guided meditation practice
- Self confidence and self esteem
- Growing in self awareness and finding the real you
- Communicating assertively and resolving conflict
- Learning to say NO
- Mindfulness meditation and self confidence and self esteem