The text of a talk given in December 2007 concerning the historical link between Fountains Abbey and Markenfield Hall 1132 to 1539.
This talk, which I have entitled Piety and Partridges – for reasons which I hope will become clear during the next twenty minutes or so – is about the relationship between the owners of the Markenfield estate and the monks of Fountains Abbey from the mid 12th century to November, 1539 when that house was dissolved. It is based on information to be found in the few remnants that survive from the Markenfield papers, and the more plentiful, but still fragmentary, abbey records, the earliest of which are the monastic charters recording donations of land and other resources to the house during the first two centuries of its existence…
£4.10 including postage
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Are you a highly sensitive person?
- Traits of highly sensitive people
- Evidence for the biological basis of high sensitivity
- Empathy in highly sensitive people
- Highly sensitive children and their development
- Strategies for making the most of your sensitivity
- Mindfulness meditation and highly sensitive people
- Self confidence and self esteem
- Growing in self awareness and finding the real you
- Communicating assertively and resolving conflict
- Learning to say NO
- Mindfulness meditation and self confidence and self esteem